Last Mask Center for Shamanic Healing
Engage the Dream and pursue your personal transformation and healing
Shamanic healing is a path for restoring joy and meaning to life for people who suffer the ills of contemporary life: stress, the sense that life has no meaning, and chronic emotional and behavioral patterns.
Shamanic healing experiences:
· Private healing sessions either in Portland, OR or remotely
· Soul retrieval and integration
· Power retrievals
· Extractions and cleansings
· Death and dying consultation and preparation
· Ancestral healing
· Shamanic journeying
· Personal ritual
Workshops and classes:
· Shamanic life skills
· The Cycle of Transformation an intensive four year training in the use of shamanic skills, ritual and ceremony for personal and cultural transformation.
Shaman, author and teacher, Christina Pratt, is the director of the Last Mask Center in Portland, OR and NY, NY. Pratt is a skilled healer and a teacher of exceptional clarity, humor and inspiration. Pratt deftly weaves her authentic shamanic experience, extensive training, and experience with shamans in Ecuador, Nepal, Tibet, and Africa into effective healing rituals for contemporary people in contemporary communities. Pratt’s new book, An Encyclopedia of Shamanism is now available.
1-800-927-2527 ext. 02586
ENGAGE THE DREAM